Organizers of the April 21 ‘I Am Legend” concert at the Queen’s Park Savanah in Trinidad and Tobago, headlined by Jamaica’s reggae great, Buju Banton, have allayed concerns raised over online ticket purchases.Online ticket system upgradedOn Wednesday, March 20th, High Frequency Entertainment’s digital and web management service issued emails to all online ticket customers indicating that the online ticketing system had been upgraded in the interest of security for all online customers.The statement informed ticketed customers of the replacement of their previously held tickets, explaining that the initially issued tickets would become invalid.High Frequency Entertainment said it prides itself on transparency in all areas of business and as such, their email ensured ticketed customers that they would receive a confirmation email within 72 hours of the initial email, containing their new downloadable tickets. This has since started and customers have complied without complaint.Print or download tickets on phones Those receiving emails containing re-issued tickets have been advised to either print their tickets to have them scanned for entry on concert night or download their tickets to their mobile phones and provide the barcode for scanning at the entrance.“We wanted to ensure that those who purchased tickets, were taken care of first, before this information was made public. There was really no need to create mass hysteria,” said I Am Legend web manager, Trevyn Roberts. He highlighted the need to secure the online system further, as to ensure ticketing issues reportedly experienced in Jamaica, did not occur in T&T.The concert now one month away, the excitement surrounding Buju Banton’s first appearance in T&T in a decade, has climaxed. “Patrons from around the world are coming to Trinidad and Tobago to experience this event. We are working around the clock to satisfy the needs of all patrons, no matter where they are making their ticket purchases,” said Roberts.For details surrounding the I Am Legend concert, the public is invited to log on to I AM LEGEND CONCERT and follow High Frequency Entertainment on Facebook and Instagram.
On the pitch, Neymar will miss the first three games of next season’s Champions League for insulting match officials following PSG’s defeat to Manchester United.And PSG president Nasser al-Khelaifi insisted last month he will not tolerate any more “superstar behaviour”, comments some took to be directed at the 27-year-old.“The more great players you have, the better it is for the competition,” Tebas added.“In the case of Neymar, my opinion is that the behaviour off the pitch does not seem very appropriate, nor is it very good for the competition.“The news is always about whether the player has done this or that. We have worked a lot in this league to represent the right values and we don’t want to change that image.”Neymar spent four years at Barcelona between 2013 and 2017, winning the Champions League and two La Liga titles. He scored 68 goals in four seasons at the club.Share on: WhatsApp FILE PHOTO: NeymarMadrid, Spain | AFP | La Liga president Javier Tebas has said he would rather Neymar does not return to La Liga if he cannot improve his behaviour.Neymar left Barcelona to join Paris Saint-Germain for a world record fee of 222 million euros in August 2017, but could make a surprise move back to Camp Nou this summer.“In my opinion if Neymar behaves better, he can be a great player,” Tebas told Spanish radio station Onda Cero late Sunday.“But I think behaviour and the values that we set as a competition are also very important. I prefer another type of player.“Neymar is a great player, but if the example off the pitch is not correct, then to be honest I’d prefer him not to come to the Spanish league.”Neymar has denied allegations he raped a woman in Paris and last month attempted to prove his innocence by making public what he claims is an exchange of messages between them.Spain’s tax authorities are also investigating Neymar over a bonus he earned at Barcelona and the transfer fee paid to him by PSG, while he remains in dispute with Barca regarding a loyalty payment of 26 million euros.