many people have had entrepreneurial ideas, but really can not many, some people say is the lack of funds, some people say that there is no suitable opportunity, it was also said that the market is not mature enough, so what hinders your entrepreneurial path?
1. "I’m waiting for the best time." There’s no such thing as "the best time.". Waiting for the best time will only bring you into a state of stagnation.
2. "I’m waiting for the best ideas." If you have some flaws in your mind, you should be thankful that the perfect idea doesn’t exist. With new power to make up for these defects.
3. "it takes too long to be profitable." Delayed gratification, which allows people to give up a small, short-term, happy personality for the sake of greater and longer pleasure, is a symbol of human wisdom, which is well known by the famous physicist and writer Kaku Daoxiong". If you already have the potential for success, you can understand and practice the. And success is never too far away.
4. "I like my present job." It may be easier to be familiar with your work, but you’ll never know how wonderful the outside world is unless you really try to get out of it.
5. "I don’t like change." Change can be difficult, and sometimes scary, but if you want to be satisfied, change is a must.
6. "I’m afraid I’ll fail." The fear of failure prevents many people from becoming entrepreneurs, but the risk is always there, and even failure doesn’t mean the end. Successful entrepreneurs are growing up from failure.
7. "I’ll make mistakes." If you’re afraid that once you start a business, you don’t have to worry about it. You can make a lot of mistakes. The problem is not to make mistakes, but to make mistakes.
8. "it’s so hard to learn everything I need to know." Sometimes, a little extra effort is all you need to develop the necessary skills.
9. "I don’t want to take my money." Entrepreneurial financial pressure is really frustrating, but there are also gifts, loans and credit lines to ease the financial burden of these things.
10. "I don’t have a network." Participate in social activities, see people, talk. As long as your energy and enthusiasm are clear and sincere, you can infect people, and those who are willing to help you will appear.
11. "I’m afraid of unstructured environments." Entrepreneurship is more free, more uncertain.
12. "I don’t have that quality." No matter what you want to achieve, confidence is the first step. Successful entrepreneurs don’t have a particular type; anyone can be a successful entrepreneur if you work hard enough.